FX-D Fuel Pressure Regulator Race Series AN8 1800lph [GFB]
|GFB Product Code: 8070|
GFB’s Fuel Pressure Regulators are built with the same precision, machining quality, and reliability that is the foundation of all GFB products. The compact size of the GFB FX regulators conceals a large flow capacity, and the multiple ports allow for a variety of fuel system setups including multiple rails and gauge/pressure sensor monitoring.
Internally, like all GFB products you’ll find unique features and small touches that make the difference between a good product, and a great one. For example, we use a double-layer, double-reinforced diaphragm with a burst strength exceeding 1000psi (68BAR)!
Unlike others that use a metal-to-metal valve seat, the FX regulators feature a replaceable soft Teflon valve seat that helps retain fuel pressure longer after the car is shut down for easier re-starting. We even went to the trouble of adding an o-ring sealed spring hat to ensure no boost/vacuum leakage through the spring adjusting screw.
All FX regulators have a 1:1 fuel pressure rise rate and a base pressure range from 28-72psi (2-5BAR)
GFB FX-D fuel pressure regulator features:
- 2x -8AN inlet ports, 2x 1/8” NPT pressure gauge/sensor ports, and 1x -8AN return port
- Flows a massive 1800 litres per hour @ 25psi
- 1:1 fuel pressure rise rate
- Double layer/double reinforced diaphragms with a burst strength exceeding 500psi
- Teflon co-polymer seat with spherical stainless valve to retain fuel pressure longer after shut down
- Spring pre-load adjustment screw is o-ring sealed and does not leak vacuum/boost
- Static pressures adjustable from 25psi to 80psi
- Completely serviceable
- Multiple body ports allow for a large variety of setup options